EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Weddings??!?!?! Weddings?!??!?!? Bsox, are you having a wedding?! I'm so excited!!![/color]

:friday:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #83
cRaZyRoSiTa said:
Weddings??!?!?! Weddings?!??!?!? Bsox, are you having a wedding?! I'm so excited!!![/color]

Easy, easy, you know I am not. If I was, you would have been the first to know as you would have been in the wedding party, recieved your airline tickets to the big island as well as you hotel reservations before it was made public :cheers:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
Easy, easy, you know I am not. If I was, you would have been the first to know as you would have been in the wedding party, recieved your airline tickets to the big island as well as you hotel reservations before it was made public :cheers:
Okay, okay bsox, I'll lay low in wait of the above. And I won't tell a soul...[/color] :friday:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Pssst bsox...I just read "the BIG Island"...we're not talking about LONG Island here are we? Not that you've made plans or anything!![/color] :friday:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #86
cRaZyRoSiTa said:
Pssst bsox...I just read "the BIG Island"...we're not talking about LONG Island here are we? Not that you've made plans or anything!![/color] :friday:
No not that island, think west, think Pacific....[/color]

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
No not that island, think west, think Pacific....[/color]
But, so far it's still just a rumor, right? Gotcha...[/color] :friday:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
cRaZyRoSiTa said:

Excellent, I want to come too! I'll PM Big Larry. He'll be thrilled. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
2MuchCoffee said:
YES! UGA (Bulldog) graduate here, for the record, y'all!
Hmmm... A love of coffee, an SEC fan, and you can import cool smilies. You might be the perfect man. :happy:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #90
axiama said:
Excellent, I want to come too! I'll PM Big Larry. He'll be thrilled. ;)
He knows, see previous post regarding engagement party for his daughter :cheers: :angel:

·
Premium Member
1,995 Posts
bsox said:
He knows, see previous post regarding engagement party for his daughter :cheers: :angel:
:rofl:

The two of you in the same family! That's scary[/color]. :eyebrow:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
BSOX!!! You're engaged to BigLarry's DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!!? I didn't know SHE was YOUR SO!![/color] :friday:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Discussion Starter #93
cRaZyRoSiTa said:
BSOX!!! You're engaged to BigLarry's DAUGHTER?!?!?!?!!? I didn't know SHE was YOUR SO!![/color] :friday:
Yes it's true, now I would like to talk to you about the 1200 acres of pacific beachfront property just outside of Denver that I would like to sell you.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
This thread has really taken on a life of its own.
After all this is the basement and anything goes (within reason)

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming......

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
bsox said:
Yes it's true, now I would like to talk to you about the 1200 acres of pacific beachfront property just outside of Denver that I would like to sell you.
Hey, that's my property and you knows it! :eyebrow: Shhhhhhhhh.........[/color] :angel:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
So what do they call tea...a cup of Josephine??[/color] :happy:

81 - 97 of 97 Posts