1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
those are one of the 20's option wheels

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I love those but can't justify a $2K premium (guessitmate) for them. So I am happy with the 19" standards, they are not as ugly as I had orginally thought.

·
Registered
55 Posts
My dealer doesn't show these wheels as being an option nor are they on gmpartsdirect.com. Anybody know where to get these from?

MsS42,

How are you getting yours? Thanks!

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I don't think they are available yet, I remember reading in the brochure about late availabitlity.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
coop said:
I love those but can't justify a $2K premium (guessitmate) for them. So I am happy with the 19" standards, they are not as ugly as I had orginally thought.
ohhhh, yes they are.... they look cheap and add nothing to the automobile..... they shoul be available this month or early september.

R

·
0 Posts
i actually hate the look of those 20", the 19"s on the enclave are my favorite of the 19"s for the three, i love the way they look, they add a really special luxury elegant feel to the enclave, but i always go the extra mile to get the nice rims, heck i just spent 2,995 for my denali rims.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I'd hate to be trying to clean these suckers all the time.

I LIKE the 19" standards! Call me cRaZy, MsS42...[/color] :poke:

·
Registered
313 Posts
I like the 19 chrome much better than those 20's. Nothing wrong with 20's mind you - other than the ride degradation - but those just aren't my cup of style-tea.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
I like the 19" chrome, not too overdone, just right for the Enclave 8)

·
Registered
70 Posts
I just oreded the 20's on EBAY for an Enclave that isn't due in for another month. That's how excited I am about this car! I can't wait to post pictures(drive, own, etc.....) of my White Diamond Enclave with the new rims installed.

·
Registered
413 Posts
MRBUICK said:
I like the 19" chrome, not too overdone, just right for the Enclave 8)
Exactly!

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
24fan24-7 said:
I just oreded the 20's on EBAY for an Enclave that isn't due in for another month. That's how excited I am about this car! I can't wait to post pictures(drive, own, etc.....) of my White Diamond Enclave with the new rims installed.
Hey 24 fan, :welcome: I know you will love your Enclave! Keep us posted!![/color]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts