EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Seems to me they should have stuck with the dash ignition on many models from 1997 to about 2006/07. We had that on our Bonneville and that seems to be the best, and easiest to use ignition.

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
kidsenclave said:
Seems to me they should have stuck with the dash ignition on many models from 1997 to about 2006/07. We had that on our Bonneville and that seems to be the best, and easiest to use ignition.
A big gigantic :ditto: to that idea!

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
At the bottom of the page regarding the 3.36 million, there was a note about additional recalls issued today. That only involved 194,000 vehicles, so perhaps it wasn't as news worthy to include it with the top story?

The automaker also issued five smaller recalls Monday, affecting about 194,000 vehicles worldwide. More than half of those are Cadillac ATS and CTS cars with a problem that could prevent the driver from shifting gears. The company said it is unaware of any related crashes or injuries.

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
Where are the transmission and power steering recalls ??? ??? ??? :eek:hno: :eyebrow:

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
cfedor said:
Where are the transmission and power steering recalls ??? ??? ??? :eek:hno: :eyebrow:
I am beginning to wonder if GM will never recall these two items simply to piss off the complainers on this forum. ;D

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
GoldEnclave said:
I am beginning to wonder if GM will never recall these two items simply to piss off the complainers on this forum. ;D
:popcorn: We are all waiting BUICK CUSTOMER SERVICE! These issues need to be escalated up the chain!! We see all the other models being recalled for transmissions and power steering issues, and the only thing lately being recalled for the Enclave is the Air Bag wiring connections ???

·
Registered
5,907 Posts

·
Registered
5,907 Posts
clandy said:
You do not see Outlook, Acadia or Traverse either. The recalls are mostly cars.
Doesn't make sense!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
cfedor
EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community
We’re a forum community dedicated to Buick Enclave SUV owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about upgrades, towing capacity, reliability, and more!
Full Forum Listing