EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 117 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok there is too many for a poll, but what do you think is your favorite and most awsome feature?

definiton of awesome- leaves you in aw and wonder, or just tell me your favorite one, :cheers: :cheers:

HAPPY FRIDAY. 10-12-07

·
Registered
260 Posts
Re: whats the most awsome feature

I'd have to say power liftgate. I regret not asking my parents for a minivan with one when we were in the market.

·
Registered
249 Posts
THE BUICK LOGO!!!!

Just kidding. I think it would be the interior, specifically the clock area, how the wood bends around it. I just like staring at it. It's simplistic yet elegant.

·
Registered
184 Posts
So far, I've only had one day of driving my baby.
My favorite thing that I love to do is fold in the mirrors!
They both fold in together at the same time. Not like my husbands truck you have to manually push them. So, cool!!

·
Registered
222 Posts
I am not sure it is really a "feature" but I like the way the car "boots up" when first starting. The Gauges cycling full to back and the DIC area screen lights up and back.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
muljo said:
I am not sure it is really a "feature" but I like the way the car "boots up" when first starting. The Gauges cycling full to back and the DIC area screen lights up and back.
My Grand Am does that and I always thought it was so cool. The Outlook we test drove did not do that, only the DIC screen "booted up" and I didn't "crank" the Enclave at the dealership, the salesman did. I am so glad the Enclave does....because I, like you, think that the "gauge sweep" is SOOOO cool!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Each gauge on the dash goes from its down/off position, to the full/maximum position and back - all at the same time synced with the DIC lighting up each LED and back to what ever your default display is. I Oo & Awe over it every time I start my Enclave. ;D It is really cool.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Articulating Headlights for sure. I get a kick everytime I drive at night, and I also love when you start it, the lights move out and then back in. Its very noticeable on the back wall of the garage. The heating and cooling system are FANTASTIC. Yes all cars do this, but In Michigan, we went from 90 degrees 3 days ago, to a high of 55 today. The Enclave will heat up and cool off faster than any vehicle I have owned. From here, I could go on and on and on.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I wonder if our Enclave will come with the "blue-eyed beauty" in the driver seat who looks left........then looks right...... :love: Sorry......my wife is out of town and I need to stop being a bad boy ;D

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Hands down, my favorite is the remote start.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ccaats said:
I wonder if our Enclave will come with the "blue-eyed beauty" in the driver seat who looks left........then looks right...... :love: Sorry......my wife is out of town and I need to stop being a bad boy ;D
aww c'mon thats when the fun starts.

·
Registered
525 Posts
I love the feel of the real wood steering wheel in my hands!!! ;D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
o, that kind of sweep, the corvette does that, i thought somthing was wrong, i thought the lights did a sweep on the grill.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Oh yeah, my favorite is the gauge sweep and the articulating headlights thingy the Enclave does when you start it. It's hard to explain why it's so cool. It just is. 150 miles on my new baby!!![/color] :angel:

·
Registered
61 Posts
I too like the gauge sweep and the Buick logo and shot of the grille on the nav screen. On the Lucerne the DIC displays "BUICK LUCERNE" after you start it. I was kind of hoping the Enclave would do that also...oh well. :( I also love the look of the headlights when lit up at night...they're very sharp looking.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Guage sweep? Mine doesn't do that, I've checked on several starts. The DIC will light all of the pixels, but no guage sweep. I saw it on the TV commercial and thought that it was just a thing the prototype had. Is it a feature loss on my build, or a 'malfunction'? ???

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm with xrayman, mine behaves exactly as his does! What's up with that? ???

·
Registered
24 Posts
The QUIET!

By far the quietest vehicle I have ever owned.

Dan

1 - 20 of 117 Posts