EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last week I discovered Lucy - XM54 - and I've been hooked ever since. On the way home from work today I listened to the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Beastie Boys, and White Zombie. I've also heard Cowboy Mouth, Fiona Apple U2 and REM. It seems like every time a new song comes on I think I LOVE THIS SONG.

So, what's your favorite?

G

·
well its a tie, i like 11 Nashville, and 16- highway 16, i some time flip to 142 but most of the time im on 16

:eek:fftopic:
on saturday at 10:00 p.m. though is the only time i dont listen to xm i switch over to FM and listen to 973 the eagle to here THE BO MAN on the bo renalds show, he nationl so others should here him.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like the comedy channels, too. I spent 10 minutes listening to George Carlin talk about green peas. I kept thinking that a skit about peas couldn't really be funny but I laughed the whole time.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Do we get any free use of XM radio with the Enclave? I thought I read somewhere 3 months free, but haven't seen anything recently. I have never used XM radio and even have it on my Rendezvous. Just never signed up.[/color] :angel:

·
Registered
525 Posts
When jamming around town in heavy traffic I love to chill to XM71 (Watercolors). ;D

·
Registered
184 Posts
Channel 8, the 80's and Channel 115 Radio Disney are listened to the most.
We have it in our other car. Can't wait for it to be part of the actual radio.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
4 - 40's (I wasn't born yet, but still like it)
5 - 50's
6 - 60's

Overall favorite is 5.
Now, with my XM expired, I am waitng for the right deal.

·
Registered
118 Posts
XM71 Watercolors (Contemporary/Smooth Jazz) :thumb:

·
Registered
360 Posts
SBXMCafe
Lucy
Fred
Natioanl Lampoon
Laugh USA

Still not sure if I will actually pay money to keep it however.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
xrayman said:
I have this one saved to my favorites but I've been getting a message that it's off the air. Has this happened to you?

·
Registered
30 Posts
40 - Top Tracks
06 - Sixties
07 - Seventies

·
Registered
154 Posts
Well, I guess I will admit to loving the "Chick" station - Flight 26 ;)

More than anything, I like the ability to switch from XM, AM, FM without having to change frequencies...But, maybe that has been around for a long time...We have had our Grand Cherokee for so long, that everything is so outdated...

·
Registered
64 Posts
The Boneyard(41)! >:D

·
Registered
360 Posts
axiama said:
I have this one saved to my favorites but I've been getting a message that it's off the air. Has this happened to you?
Nope, just listened to it this morning and early afternoon.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
xrayman said:
Nope, just listened to it this morning and early afternoon.
Channel 75, right? ???

·
Registered
360 Posts
axiama said:
Channel 75, right? ???
No, it's now Starbucks XM Cafe on 45 "sbuxm cafe"

I don't know how that relates to the previous XM cafe, but I think it replaced it. 75 isn't even on the list anymore. Sorry. :-\

1 - 20 of 37 Posts