EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
We never got to the point of dropping collision on our 2004 Bonneville we sold last month. It was at year 10, but at 62k miles....and no body damage as of yet, we felt that because it was still worth $6,000, we should keep full coverage on it. I had asked our insurance agent before....they had a guideline, but can't remember at the moment. If I remember, I'll post it.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
Same here. The 2003 Saturn VUE has just under 88,000 miles on it. We still have full coverage.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Greetings from Manchester! Can someone help me? I heard, that when you go to the US, you need to buy insurance immediately, or else you will be an illegal driver and the police can fine you. I've read about it here https://www.cheapautoinsurance.com/article/auto-insurance-international-students. Is it true? And how much I will need to pay, if I rent a car in the US? It won't be a very expensive one. I think, I will borrow an old Nissan Versa or something like that. Maybe something even cheaper. I'm just a student, I don't have much money.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts