EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 2 of 76 Posts

· Registered
103 Posts
zman said:
My salesman made it sound like placing the order was a done deal once that is resolved. He did tell me to expect a longer delivery time on the Enclave, 10-12 weeks rather than the 6-8 on the Acadia. Maybe this is a sign that the order won't be entered for awhile. I never thought of that possibility.
Since the Enclave is 2008 MY, they maybe prioritizing 2007 MY Acadia/Outlook orders before entering Enclave orders.
This is just a guess though. Enclave8j would probably be the one to ask though.

· Registered
103 Posts
admin said:
What I was getting at was that, because of the complex nature of some of these Lambda colors, the photos on the web sometimes do little to capture the true essence of the paint. I was really shocked at how nice the deep blue was in person after seeing many pics of it beforehand. However, I have yet to see blue-gold in real life, which many have pointed out can REALLY look different in various lighting conditions, so maybe it would be an even more dramatic difference than deep blue in person.
There's a reason color management software exists. In general, the color you see on the web will not accurately reflect
what a paint color looks like in real life. Add to that the newer metallic paints that will change depending on lighting
conditions, and the only way to properly judge a paint color is in person.

1 - 2 of 76 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.