EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a 2011 Cyber Grey CXL-1 with Titanium Interior. The lower color is a lighter grey.
Want to order side steps and body side molding.
I read there should be a paint code for U= uppper and L = lower. All I can find in in glove box BC/CC 832
Where do I find the (2) color codes?
Any idea who has lowest cost on these accessories?

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
I just ordered some parts from here today. I sent them an email with a question, and had an answer within an hour. First time I've had any dealings with them, but that was encouraging enough that I ordered some parts and accessories. Their prices were about the lowest I found and they have no shipping charge on many of their items. There was a $7.95 handling charge on my $100.00 order, but that still came in lower than other places I've found on the web.

http://www.partswebsite.com/gmpartscenter/?type=parts&start=1&tabdes=1

·
Registered
125 Posts
The paint codes on cars are usually on a sticker located on the inside panel of the driver's side door (at the back end of the door or on the body panel opposite the back end of the door). My car is gone right now or I could verify.

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
On my Traverse, the color code is a number (40U) which is Summit White. Look for numbers with a U or L for upper and lower body color. The lower gray plastic trim on mine has a code of 843. I believe that's what your 832 stands for, a gray lower body clad color. If you find a three digit number and letter combination, go to this link and check what they are calling it.

http://www.gm-trucks.com/rpo-code-lookup/?find=40U

·
Registered
172 Posts
2011 Enclave's paint code is in the glovebox.. On mine there is only (1) code for the main(upper) color. However for the bottom color if you remove the cover for the tow hitch, in the rear of that cover is a sticker that signifies the bottom color. Mine has "NB satin nickel" ??/I ordered splash guards in the satin nickel color and they do match the bottom color.. Hope this helps..Why does Buick not have the bottom paint code in the glove box along with upper code?? I can't find anyone that knows that answer.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow looks like reading comprehension is non existent here. He has the color code from the vehcile itself but he wants to know the LOWER BUMPER COLOR CODE

·
Registered
6,840 Posts
10 yr old post-- and the original poster hasnt been on in 10 yrs.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts