EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just watching the PGA Golf Championship on TV. The players are all being dropped off at the golf course in a fleet on Enclaves. Red ones, white ones, brown ones and others. While we all sit waiting to see if we can do some summer driving in our new vehicles, guys like Phil Mickelson and Luke Donald are saying "Wow, this is the nicest mini-van I've ever been in." Given their only time spent outside the vehicle is to pull their clubs out of back, the mini-van back-end is all they will see. Just build and ship us our Enclaves and we'll show the world there is much more to them than high-end taxi's.

FORE!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
AlanD said:
Just watching the PGA Golf Championship on TV. The players are all being dropped off at the golf course in a fleet on Enclaves. Red ones, white ones, brown ones and others. While we all sit waiting to see if we can do some summer driving in our new vehicles, guys like Phil Mickelson and Luke Donald are saying "Wow, this is the nicest mini-van I've ever been in." Given their only time spent outside the vehicle is to pull their clubs out of back, the mini-van back-end is all they will see. Just build and ship us our Enclaves and we'll show the world there is much more to them than high-end taxi's.

FORE!
:ditto:

·
Registered
129 Posts
:ditto:

Like they say on the golf course " putt for doe - DRIVE for show"!!! We'd love to have ours (Enclave) so we

could go on the road (course) AND DRIVE FOR SHOW 8) 8)!!!!!!!!

COME ON GM.....let's get these vehicles movin!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
222 Posts
I would be quite happy to drive my Enclave to go play golf :)

Still playing golf, but no Enclave to show up in....

·
Registered
40 Posts
My husband called me into the room while he was watching the tournament today and replayed the shot of the parking lot with what appeared to be about 20 Enclaves of every color all in one place! I said, "I bet there are A LOT of ticked off people :angryfire: who've been waiting months for their orders watching this right now!"

·
Registered
172 Posts
BoyMom said:
My husband called me into the room while he was watching the tournament today and replayed the shot of the parking lot with what appeared to be about 20 Enclaves of every color all in one place! I said, "I bet there are A LOT of ticked off people :angryfire: who've been waiting months for their orders watching this right now!"
Put me in the "ticked off" group!! By the way, that's the nice way to put it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There's your proof that us Canadians are too polite. "Build me my Enclave **** it (if it's not too much trouble)!"

·
Registered
317 Posts
ticner58,
Did your dealer ever "come clean" with you? Has your order at least been accepted into VOMS using his allocated slot?

If not, you really have nothing to lose by trying to find out who the largest dealer is in your area (heck, I'd try several areas). I have done some fairly extensive searching and there ARE some dealers that are getting a SIGNIFICANT number more Enclaves than anyone else. Try searching on terms like "#1 retail sales buick indianapolis" -- I'll just bet you can come up with 2 or 3 dealers in surrounding areas that are BIG dealers and now that you know how this game works -- you can ask the right questions, probably the biggest being: do you have an allocation slot this week that you can use to enter my order in VOMS and have it accepted.

If your order is still not accepted, you are not even in line yet -- that's the hard part for many of us to swallow, as our orders sit because our dealers didn't give us the right info. Many, if not most of us, would have walked if our dealer said, I get 1 slot a month, I've got 3 orders ahead of yours. Well crap buddy, that really means you've added at least 3 months to a wait time once in the "REAL" line of 8 to 10 weeks. That can make it a 5, 6, 7 month deal for some.

I sure hope you tell us you've been at least accepted and past 1100 as an order code.

·
Registered
743 Posts
desgnconcpts said:
ticner58,
Did your dealer ever "come clean" with you? Has your order at least been accepted into VOMS using his allocated slot?

If not, you really have nothing to lose by trying to find out who the largest dealer is in your area (heck, I'd try several areas). I have done some fairly extensive searching and there ARE some dealers that are getting a SIGNIFICANT number more Enclaves than anyone else. Try searching on terms like "#1 retail sales buick indianapolis" -- I'll just bet you can come up with 2 or 3 dealers in surrounding areas that are BIG dealers and now that you know how this game works -- you can ask the right questions, probably the biggest being: do you have an allocation slot this week that you can use to enter my order in VOMS and have it accepted.
I believe that's what happened to me. Ordered May 18th. GM has not picked up my order yet. :banghead:
If your order is still not accepted, you are not even in line yet -- that's the hard part for many of us to swallow, as our orders sit because our dealers didn't give us the right info. Many, if not most of us, would have walked if our dealer said, I get 1 slot a month, I've got 3 orders ahead of yours. Well crap buddy, that really means you've added at least 3 months to a wait time once in the "REAL" line of 8 to 10 weeks. That can make it a 5, 6, 7 month deal for some.

I sure hope you tell us you've been at least accepted and past 1100 as an order code.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts