EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where to purchase the enclave and tri color sheilds for side of vehicle? Tried search but unable to find. A link would be highly appreciated

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
axiama is correct. Ebay had the round tri-shields once upon a time. check often, especially Firestone Collectables.com!

If you referred also to the Enclave nameplate, then hit your local Buick parts dept and order the Enclave name plate for the rear hatch, from him! It's only $8 per plate, and comes ready to adhere (3-M tape already on it ;D ) as a pre-spaced letter unit! I put them on my 2 front doors both for looks and to have people stop asking me to roll down the window at red lites, and ask "what is it?" ;) :thumb:

See my pix if interested.

(Click little grey camera on left of this post!)

·
Registered
1,875 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
davidmigdal said:
does anyone know where to purchase the enclave and tri color sheilds for side of vehicle? Tried search but unable to find. A link would be highly appreciated
I have been totally pleased with buying parts and accessories from the dealer from whom I bought the car. He has provided prompt service at best prices I have found. Give him a shot. They want your business and to establish an ongoing relationship with you. Be sure you state tri color shields, if that is what you want, as they are all chrome, no color on the 2009s
BD

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
rpasetto said:
The round Buick tri-shield only comes in chrome and may not lay flat, if it's the same as rear hatch.
Worth $4 to find out. The name plate is same as rear hatch and does lay flat It's the very ones I put on my side doors.
Sorry guys, NO colors Shields available (that I know of) outside of Ebay store . Ebay store that had was Firestone Collectibles.com

good luck!

·
Registered
200 Posts
Smokin SRX

You are correct, the round shields do not lie flat. I installed them anyway last February and you have to get on top of them to see where they did not touch.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Unless you open a door and use a plumb line, you will not believe the curves and angles on the doors. This was a prime concern when I chose the Lucerne door protectors. If you exceed about 1 1/4 inches in height it is difficult to find a large flat area on those doors. Maybe that is what makes them so beautiful?
BD.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
I got my tri-color shields on ebay, too. Mine are a bit different than Smokin's. Hollow background instead if the black and a bit smaller. I really like them, tho. Check out my pictures to see them.[/color] :angel:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
gmf101 said:
Smokin SRX

You are correct, the round shields do not lie flat. I installed them anyway last February and you have to get on top of them to see where they did not touch.
Good to know they are "do-able' ! Amazing how the eye is so easy to fool from a few inches away ;)
How 'bout some pix of those shields when you get a chance? :thumb:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
cRaZyRoSiTa said:
I got my tri-color shields on ebay, too. Mine are a bit different than Smokin's. Hollow background instead if the black and a bit smaller. I really like them, tho. Check out my pictures to see them.[/color] :angel:
Your E is a looker! Even matches your house color apparently :D
love the emblems that you found on Ebay, more than mine. Was it through the famous Firestone collectibles.com?

Between side moldings, color, emblems and all.......... a great ride.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Your E is a looker! Even matches your house color apparently :D
love the emblems that you found on Ebay, more than mine. Was it through the famous Firestone collectibles.com?

Between side moldings, color, emblems and all.......... a great ride.
Can't remember where I got my Emblems but don't think it was Firestone Collectibles.

You are too funny, Smokin'...that actually is NOT my house but an open house I was doing last year at this time...Here is my actual house, and yes, did you think I would park my E in the driveway of a house that didn't match?[/color]
:angel:

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts