EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
the paint code # for the Enclave, IF you need it, is on the passenger side, glove box, door label, all way on bottom of label. It is the 4 digit #

·
Registered
71 Posts
Smokin SRX said:
Hope this late answer helps.

Open passenger glove box door. All the way at bottom, you see numbers, on a label, bottom of that long list of numbers is paint # !

A "U" stands for Upper body color (I.E...."WA8448U")

A "L" stands for lower color!

That's it!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The attached picture is the lable mentioned in other posts that I've read about; however, I can't make tails of all those numbers. There isn't a four digit number with a "u" or "l". Well at least I can't seem to find them.

·
Registered
22 Posts
newton said:
The attached picture is the lable mentioned in other posts that I've read about; however, I can't make tails of all those numbers. There isn't a four digit number with a "u" or "l". Well at least I can't seem to find them.
+1....I went to look at mine (also have a Carbon Black) and the tag in the glove compartment looked like yours. I compared to the previous posts you referenced and I also could not find out what they were talking about.

Hoping someone might be able to make some sense of the tag - I'd like to order the painted molding from sportwing.com.

·
Registered
214 Posts
hassa said:
+1....I went to look at mine (also have a Carbon Black) and the tag in the glove compartment looked like yours. I compared to the previous posts you referenced and I also could not find out what they were talking about.

Hoping someone might be able to make some sense of the tag - I'd like to order the painted molding from sportwing.com.
All of the 3 digit codes listed on the tag represent items built in your vehicle. For instance, the first one 'AAQ' is for the four-way power passenger seat adjuster. They are listed in the attached Model Information:
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...&vehicleID=4808&section=oi_def&page=3&butID=3

Your paint code '58U' Carbon Black is on the last line along with the Ebony Leather upholstery '192'. At the very bottom of the tag, the four digit number '501Q' is the touch-up paint code. Attached is the paint/seat codes:
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...ehicleID=4808&section=col_trim&page=9&butID=3

I have to assume that the 'U' preceding the code means Upper. I've never actually seen a code identification for the Enclave's various bottom trim paints, but there must be something somewhere, as the Side Steps carry different P/Ns for the various colors.

Wayne

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sunshadw said:
All of the 3 digit codes listed on the tag represent items built in your vehicle. For instance, the first one 'AAQ' is for the four-way power passenger seat adjuster. They are listed in the attached Model Information:
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...&vehicleID=4808&section=oi_def&page=3&butID=3

Your paint code '58U' Carbon Black is on the last line along with the Ebony Leather upholstery '192'. At the very bottom of the tag, the four digit number '501Q' is the touch-up paint code. Attached is the paint/seat codes:
http://eogld.ecomm.gm.com/NASApp/do...ehicleID=4808&section=col_trim&page=9&butID=3

I have to assume that the 'U' preceding the code means Upper. I've never actually seen a code identification for the Enclave's various bottom trim paints, but there must be something somewhere, as the Side Steps carry different P/Ns for the various colors.

Wayne
this site is really great, wayne thank you for the info, now i can order my body moldings.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
newton,
Didn't you state in a previous post that you were looking to possibly sell your Enclave?

MRBUICK

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
MRBUICK said:
newton,
Didn't you state in a previous post that you were looking to possibly sell your Enclave?

MRBUICK
Yes I did; however, while we still owe the car, my wife wants side steps....and the possibility is still there to sell.

·
Registered
22 Posts
newton said:
this site is really great, wayne thank you for the info, now i can order my body moldings.
^+1000......That is an AWESOME site - not just for color codes, but just about anything else Enclave related. One of the mods should sticky that site or add it to the reference section.

Thanks again Wayne! :thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts