• Outlook

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since beauty is in the eye of beholder, which Lambda looks the best to you?

I chose Enclave since that is most outstanding of all. Acadia and Outlook both are very handsome but I guess they can easily blend in to the crowded SUV/CUV market. Where Enclave will stand out like Infinit FX, Audi Q7 and a like.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My wife and I agree. We were going to order an Enclave, but bought an Acadia off the lot. We'll wait til we have some Enclaves to choose from, then buy. I think the Enclave has powerful good looks going for it, and a unique blend of European and classic lines. I'm sure it will be very popular.

·
Registered
20 Posts
I had an Acadia SLT2 and loved it. BUT the Enclave is so much better looking I had to trade for one. Same color combo (Red Jewel / Titanium) both loaded...miss the HUD though.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Enclave hands down. I love the look of the Infinit FX and the back of the Toureg. It seems the Enclave looks to be similar to both when you look at the back. Anyhow, I just think it is quite slick. The Acadia is just too boxy for me (I like an aerodynamic look), and the Saturn, well, just looks a little to bland.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
this poll is interesting and on the acadia forum it looks absolutely opposite. i havent seen it on the saturn forum yet but i bet it looks opposite also.

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Ahhhhhhh, the Enclave, hands down... :cheers:

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a hard time answering this poll since I have both and like the looks of both for different reasons. I think the Enclave is richer looking though. IMO, looks very similar to a Audi Q7.

·
Registered
10,405 Posts
I have always said I loved the looks of my Outlook, just not the swimming pool. Did look at Acadias because they are so similar but now that I have the Enclave.

LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!! Also I get lots of great comments about it. So....guess I am being won over by it! ;D

·
Registered
262 Posts
The Buick Enclave of course!
Greg

·
Registered
6,825 Posts
Holy "OLD THREAD" here. :D

·
Registered
89 Posts
kidsenclave said:
Holy "OLD THREAD" here. :D
Didn't even notice that. I only replied because it showed up on the front page under Recent topics.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
I was cruising by in my Delorean and noticed this thread...

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Wow! :eek: This poll was brought back from the dead.

Oh, and the best looking lambda is the Traverse Enclave. ;D

·
Registered
505 Posts
If this poll were current, the Traverse would win for sure...
;)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Enclave definitely, especially with the chrome wheels. Traverse is second best.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Enclave without question! But Traverse is pretty nice. Wish Enclave rear opening was shaped to accept 4 foot lumber, but then guess it would lose some of its great looks.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
the traverse os extremely ugly from the rear view..it was so hideous I had to eliminate it....
now the best looking one?
the one in my driveway of course...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Matno said:
If this poll were current, the Traverse would win for sure...
;)
I think the Traverse looks kinda cheap. No chrome roof rails or chrome exhaust pipes and single exhaust on most except LTZ. The front end looks like a giant Malibu. You can't say that about the GMC.
As I've said before, IMO, the Enclave looks better from further away and the Acadia looks better close up.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts