EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone own one or anyone seen one in person? I love the WDT but have not seen one with the ebony leather in person. I have seen WDT with the titanium leather and was not real impressed. I went through the gallery, but seeing it on a computer is not quite the same. (Yeah, I know the WDT is being replaced by the PIT). :angryfire:

My second choice is the cocoa metallic with ebony. I have yet to see one of these in person either. Anyone? :)

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Cocoa with ebony is beautiful, which is what we drove in June. That would have been our choice if we were not so partial to RED.

Happy searching :thumb:

MRBUICK

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Yes, I have a WDT with ebony interior. I initially thought I wanted cashmere, but my SO though the ebony would contrast nicely with the WDT outside so she got her way. I love it now, the dark color really sets off the wood on the dash and the steering wheel. It has been pretty easy to keep clean although you do see scuff marks if the kids put their feet up etc. I really really like it. I thought the titanium was too light and would really show the dirt easily. One other thing, the seat tracks for the back seats don't stand out so much with the ebony either.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the info. It helps to at least hear the colors look good from others. :thumb:

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
Got the White Opal w/ Ebony interior. We love it..........in and out! :thumb:
See our pix if interested. (click 'camera" icon, on left)

·
Registered
95 Posts
My wife has Cocoa with ebony interior and I have Blue Gold with Ebony interior. I will post pics after the storm goes and I get hers clean.

·
Registered
94 Posts
The cocoa/ebony combo. is VERY nice! I can't compare it to WDT or its replacement with ebony interior because I have never seen one in person either. I will say you won't go wrong with your second choice if it comes down to that. Did I mention cocoa/ebony combo. is VERY nice

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
i think any color of enclave with Ebony leather is VERY nice!!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Although we love our WDT with Titanium interior, those comments about the darker carpet are correct. The light carpet in the Titanium is very difficult to keep clean. So difficult, I knew early on I needed to do something, so I installed darker mats from Weathertech and that solved that problem. We've had the ebony twice recently so felt we wanted a change. I loved it on my black Silverado SS. Outstanding combination.

Good luck (in football too).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts