EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is white pearl a color option for the Enclave? Some dealer said he had a white pearl enclave on his lot. Is he talking about White Opal or WDT?

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
My guess would be WDT, if they know what they are talking about. You should be able to check dealer inventory on-line to check it out.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I checked on their dealer website and it says they have 4 Enclaves. None of the colors are white opal or WDT. When I drove past the dealership I saw that they have about 8 Enclaves. The white one was covered in snow so it was hard for me to tell if it was white opal or WDT. I have only seen one WDT in person. Does the white opal have a black bottom and the WDT have a grey bottom?

·
Registered
435 Posts
Here's a quick tip...If a car is special-ordered, it does not appear on the dealers' inventory...even when it arrives. So what? Well, if a customer cancels his order, or changes it after production, the dealer will usually let the order ride (sometimes he can not cancel it). So, when it arrives at his dealership, he has a car that does not appear on his inventory. Also, and this is important, if a dealer gets a car from another dealer (especially demos) that car MAY not appear on his inventory (sometimes it does, and sometimes it doesn't), but it doesn't state whether or not it's a demo.

·
Registered
413 Posts
White opal has a dark (charcoal) gray bottom and WDT has a silver (satin Nickel) bottom. If he has a White Pearl Enclave he has a "one of a kind".
KCorey is right; searching the dealer inventory on line does not always tell you what is in stock or on the way. Another twist on this is if the dealer owns more that one dealership they swap back and forth so you don't see the same car on the lot for a long time; makes folks think the cars are selling like hot cakes and their getting new stock. The Saturn dealers in my area (all owned by one company) are constantly doing this.

Good luck on your search; I think I would go by after they close and scrape off the snow to see what it is. (I can't even imagine having to do that)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts