EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't wait to drive out to Virginia to see my son's ship return from the Persian Gulf. I e-mailed him pix and he thought it was "pretty cool". I know a big truck is more his style. Hey THUNDER, guess I'll be in your neck of the woods in December!

·
Registered
154 Posts
WOW Vickchic - we posted these at the SAME TIME!! Jinx ;)

·
Registered
184 Posts
We have a dozen trips that we want to do as a family that we haven't been able to go on all summer.
Unfortunately, the kids go back to school next week and weekends are full with fall baseball and cheerleading!! :banghead:
And, our Enclave isn't coming in till the end of next month!

Vikchick: Your drive will be well worth it!! :banana:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
4kids said:
Unfortunately, the kids go back to school next week and weekends are full with fall baseball and cheerleading!! :banghead:
And, our Enclave isn't coming in till the end of next month!
That's not unfortunate, unless another parent brings the Enclave before you at one of these baseball or cheerleading events then you will be copying them :angel:

R

·
0 Posts
Vikchic said:
I can't wait to drive out to Virginia to see my son's ship return from the Persian Gulf. I e-mailed him pix and he thought it was "pretty cool". I know a big truck is more his style. Hey THUNDER, guess I'll be in your neck of the woods in December!
cool, where is he coming in to, norfolk, portsmith, or somplace even more different.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rollin Thunder said:
cool, where is he coming in to, norfolk, portsmith, or somplace even more different.
He will be sailing in on the USS Enterprise into Norfolk. I can't wait to see him.

·
Registered
222 Posts
For all those with family members in the service a huge "THANK YOU FOR SERVING" to all! :woot:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Vikchic said:
He will be sailing in on the USS Enterprise into Norfolk. I can't wait to see him.
Hmmm... I was there in 05 for the commissioning ceremony of the USS Nitze. My brother is still stationed on the ship. Small world

R

·
0 Posts
Vikchic said:
it is a small world i work in norfolk. right off of I 264 at st pauls ave.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It certainly is a small world. My trip to Norfolk will be very exciting.
#1. I miss my son
#2. Get to show him AWESOME Enclave
#3. Nav will get me there without stupid map-quest Map!

Now I realized I aged myself, by letting you all know I have a son in the Navy. Then I realized it can be summarized like this... My son is 20, 40 is the new 30. This means I was 10 when I had him. I can't believe how young I feel, even driving my new Buick; :blob:

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Vikchic said:
#1. I miss my son

Now I realized I aged myself, by letting you all know I have a son in the Navy. Then I realized it can be summarized like this... My son is 20, 40 is the new 30. This means I was 10 when I had him. I can't believe how young I feel, even driving my new Buick; :blob:
:rofl:

R

·
0 Posts
Vikchic said:
#1. I miss my son

lol, are you staying in a hotel, if so dont stay in norfolk it is so much better to stay on the ocean front down 264 in virginia beach, less crime (dont ask) and better views, also the ocean front is closer to more attractions.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Vik, give your son a big "Thank You" from me for selflessly serving our country! :thumb: May God Bless him and your family!

R

·
0 Posts
im sorry, but i should have said this earlier,

Please thank your son for how he is a big part at fighting for our freedom. I hope you all have a nice time while your here visiting him.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Vikchic -- I posted so fast, I didn't see how important "your" road trip is going to be!! Nothing better than that! Your son, and all those serving, are the best of the best. We are all indebted to them and their families beyond comprehension for all they are doing for us. Can't wait to hear more about that road trip :thumb: Lisa

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
:cheers: To all our serviceman and women[/color][/color] :cheers: Thank you!!!!!![/color][/color]

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
WOW, you guys are so nice, I WILL PAY THE THANKS TO HIM! :thumb:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts