EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Will you participate in the forum after you no longer have your Enclave?

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Sporadically.

• Total voters
41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Super Moderator
21,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
BadAV said:
It's been 2 years and 7 months since we got rid of the Enclave and I still drop in a couple of times a week. This is still one of the most civil forums I've been on.
I agree! :thumb:

·
Registered
261 Posts
kidsenclave said:
The next gen Equinox sounds like it will be 4 cyl. only, so not interested. Same reason I don't want new Malibu....but the Turbo does have a good deal of power. I'm just used to my 3.6 and want another if possible, either in the Impala or Equinox....but am leaning towards Impala.
The V6 is available in the AWD. Don't know the price difference between the a Equinox and the Impala it depends whatever you feel most comfortable with.

·
Registered
703 Posts
BadAV said:
This is still one of the most civil forums I've been on.
This :thumb:
And I have gotten a HUGE amount of help from this forum on both problems and upgrades on our Enclave before we traded it.

Ming:
I sure don't want to steer you away from another GM Lambda but don't be afraid to look at a Q7 as well. They are comfortable, powerful, and classy. One of the only reasons we ended up with an Enclave over a Q7 was access to the third row. We had small kids at the time and they would be using the third row quite a bit but if you only use the back seats from time-to-time the Q7 wouldn't be a bad vehicle at all.

·
Registered
414 Posts
sklunk said:
This :thumb:
And I have gotten a HUGE amount of help from this forum on both problems and upgrades on our Enclave before we traded it.

Ming:
I sure don't want to steer you away from another GM Lambda but don't be afraid to look at a Q7 as well. They are comfortable, powerful, and classy. One of the only reasons we ended up with an Enclave over a Q7 was access to the third row. We had small kids at the time and they would be using the third row quite a bit but if you only use the back seats from time-to-time the Q7 wouldn't be a bad vehicle at all.
Sklunk
Thanks for the suggestion. We did look at the Q7 at the auto show. The new body style seemed smaller when compared to the Enclave and once you add options it gets quite expensive. Overall it was nice looking. If I had the money I would love a X5, Range Rover Sport, or an Escalade

41 - 44 of 44 Posts