EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

Wrong Number

4K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  butterscotch 
#1 ·
I think my complimentary 30 mins of OnStar calling will deplete by answering wrong calls. I have received at least 3 wrong calls already in less than 2 weeks of ownership. The good thing is that it is not the same person.

#2 ·
look at it this way coop,

nice way to meet new friends ;D

#4 ·
lol thunder

#6 ·
I believe until they run out, or one year, which ever is less.

#9 ·
Thankfully I said I believe and not I know. We actually purchased additional minutes - that must be what I was remembering.

G
#10 ·
well on tuesday a huge storm was about to hit ( i could see lightning) and while sitting at a red light i got a call on the onstar phone, i answered it and they said this is gm onstar calling to alert you a a sever thunder storm, i said how close is it and what to expect, the said it was about 10 min from my exact vehicles location, and to expect winds gusting to 50 mpg small hail and very heavy rain, i said thank you very much i should be home by then to put it in the garage (TRUST ME I WILL MAKE ROOM WITH THIS KIND OF STORM), and i thought wow i didn't know onstar did that.

#11 ·
Rollin Thunder said:
well on tuesday a huge storm was about to hit ( i could see lightning) and while sitting at a red light i got a call on the onstar phone, i answered it and they said this is gm onstar calling to alert you a a sever thunder storm, i said how close is it and what to expect, the said it was about 10 min from my exact vehicles location, and to expect winds gusting to 50 mpg small hail and very heavy rain, i said thank you very much i should be home by then to put it in the garage (TRUST ME I WILL MAKE ROOM WITH THIS KIND OF STORM), and i thought wow i didn't know onstar did that.
I had no idea they did that kind of thing. That's pretty amazing.

Thanks zman and linuxtwit for the info.

#14 ·
Rollin Thunder said:
cool,

wonder if they can still call you if you don't have the minutes on your phone?

btw thunder... love the 50 mpg you quoted lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.