EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 3 month trail sub is slated for expiry in July. I had seen talk at various sites that it is possible to get an XM Canada sub for $79 plus tax for a year. I called into XM Canada and was able to obtain such pricing. So that is settled for the year.

·
Registered
617 Posts
My turn to renew the initial 3 month freebie. Has anyone else had success with the $79 annual rate in Canada? They have also offered what I refer to as a marrige fee at $499.99 - it lasts forever or until selling do you part!

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I keep renewing for $4.99 per month for 6 months because when I ask XM Canada for the $77 or $79 annual deal they say my account does not have that option on it but it has other offers ??? so just they say just call back before you subscription expires (First time I renewed was really cheap as they never did charge me :thumb:)

Six month offer is cheaper if I remember to call before the 6 months is up which reminds me I need to call again at the end of March

·
Registered
617 Posts
Appreciate that info and the PIM I received from copperbeech. I'll let you know the outcome.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Received a call from the XM call centre tonight. Offering $119/year. Said no but I would pay $80/year because 'friends' have received that rate. Short hold .... OK we can do that!

Thanks for the guidance and if you are ever out my way - drop a PIM and I'll buy the beer!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts