EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took delivery of a Cocoa CXL, Ent package #4. After a few days, I noticed a high pitched noise coming from the passenger side tweeter. It only occurred while listening to XM and not the radio, CD or DVD. Took it into the dealer and they said they needed to replace the Nav/Radio head unit. Part arrived in 4 days and much to my surprise, it was installed in 1 hour. Sound is gone and speakers work perfectlly. Just wanted to share this and find out if anyone else has had this problem.

·
Registered
200 Posts
I'm surpised the head unit took an hour...but maybe that's the charge rate...It's a 10 minute tops operation.

Nice to know about the problem. I probably would have agreed to a speaker replacement...only to have to go back a second time...

·
Registered
743 Posts
slazenger said:
Took delivery of a Cocoa CXL, Ent package #4. After a few days, I noticed a high pitched noise coming from the passenger side tweeter. It only occurred while listening to XM and not the radio, CD or DVD. Took it into the dealer and they said they needed to replace the Nav/Radio head unit. Part arrived in 4 days and much to my surprise, it was installed in 1 hour. Sound is gone and speakers work perfectlly. Just wanted to share this and find out if anyone else has had this problem.
My XM Unit went out after a few days of Ownership. I took it in to Dealer and they ordered a New XM. It arrived a few days later, installed it and am well Satisfied.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts