EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VERY happy this morning.

My dealer just emailed me that my enclave order is at status code 3300 and they are expecting delivery within 30 days!

Quite excited now!

THX

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Woo-hoo....happy for you! Hope everything continues going smoothly!

:dancing:

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
ajherran....we were told 3400 on 10/04 and then on 10/12 we had our car (with no further warning/update from the dealer)....so you may be closer than you think! :thumb: :cheers:

·
Registered
329 Posts
We're at 3000!!!! :thumb: - Told to expect it last week of November into first couple of December!! It's going to be a very happy holiday season for many of us!!!! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm new to this. What does it mean, code 3000, code 3300, code 3400?
My friend at Dealer said my Enclave is schedule to built last week. If they built last week, how long usually takes to get to the dealser?
Does anyone know?? I live in Northern California.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where are you in N. Cal? What dealer did you get your enclave from?

We're in the San Jose area.

Lucas

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
debywebbi said:
We're at 3000!!!! :thumb: - Told to expect it last week of November into first couple of December!! It's going to be a very happy holiday season for many of us!!!! :cheers: :cheers:
I thought you had a build date, debywebbi?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Build date is 11/11.......Hoping that it doesn't get bumped again - already been bumped 2x! (I shouldn't complain - only ordered it on 10/4!) ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Found out today I am at 3300. Should be able to make the yearly trip to upstate NY in the new Clave for Christmas. Qualitymats were shipped today and blueant bluetooth being delivered. Should be all set! :beer:

·
Registered
612 Posts
docnlaw said:
Found out today I am at 3300. Should be able to make the yearly trip to upstate NY in the new Clave for Christmas. Qualitymats were shipped today and blueant bluetooth being delivered. Should be all set! :beer:
Do you have a link for quality mats web site? I am trying to find the perfect winter mats

·
Registered
71 Posts
http://www.qualitycarmats.com/Default.htm Bought the neutral color, ultra plush with serge binding. Other posters have pictures of them in their Enclave and they seem to provide great coverage. They do not have a lip to protect from moisture running over the edge, but look nice and would be able to be removed, washed , and replaced if necessary. If you have them send samples first they will give you 5% off your order.

·
Registered
329 Posts
docnlaw said:
What is the blue ant bluetooth?

·
Registered
333 Posts
After seeing this or another thread?? about the Blue Ant I did the research. It seems to be a nice bluetooth solution for the Enclave, I orderd the classic...I'll report back on how it works in the Enclave when I get it!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Thanks! I can't wait to here. ;D

·
Registered
71 Posts
Used the blueant II in my house because the enclave still is not here! :banghead: The blueant works as advertised. Excellent sound quality, paired to phone easily, able to voice dial without difficulty.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Installed the Blue Ant yesterday. It works great and fits nicely on the outboard portion of the driver's sunvisor. It does operate normally whether the visor is up or down. I have made a dozen or so calls with the windows and sunroof opened or closed, sounds great on both ends.

The only problem is that each time I enter the car I must press the call button for the unit to reconnect with my iPhone or my wife's AT&T Synch. Also, if I connect to my iPhone she needs to go into the menu section of her phone and "reconnect" to the BlueAnt. The iPhone does not have such a reconnect feature so I have to delete the BlueAnt and re-pair it everytime my wife uses it.

So, since I drive the car mostly my wife will use her bluetooth headset for the Enclave.

Using the iPhone only, the BlueAnt works perfectly....BTW, each phone manufacture's phone will work differently, see their web site for compatability!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts