EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
but this one's different because it's MINE!!! :cheers: Got a surprise call this morning and picked it up this afternoon. So, so, so SWEET!! I love it love it love it! When I saw it I jumped up and down like I just won it on 'The Price is Right' - I saw people in the dealership windows looking at me and laughing. Oh well.

Something about ordering my exact car - I feel so bonded with it already, so protective!

I will try and post pics. For now I'm going to go outside and try to give it a big hug. ;D

Edited to add: To mitigate what I saw as a visibility issue with the overhead DVD player, I did order the vehicle without the sunroofs. It really helps.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Congratulations Cat!!!! Very happy for you - that didn't take too long......you were lucky! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
7,065 Posts
Enjoy your Enclave Cat 8) With a name like like Cat, maybe you should drive a Cougar ???
Congratulations :thumb:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
Congrats...I felt the same way when I saw my WDT. I didn't jump up and down, but I felt like a dork cuz I couldn't stop smiling! You will love it.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Congrats! My WDT is being built next week, I can't wait. Does the WDT look as good as you thought it would?

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
nickyd said:
Congrats! My WDT is being built next week, I can't wait. Does the WDT look as good as you thought it would?
Better :thumb:

·
Registered
120 Posts
YES!!!! I was hoping that you would say that. This is my first white vehicle and I was not sure that I wanted one.

P.S. Love the gophers and looking forward to Tubby's reign. I'm up in northern MN.

·
Premium Member
1,997 Posts
Oh for Pete's sake. :eek:hno:
Gophers

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
"Meow" and Congrats Cat from one cat to another ;D :thumb:

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
ccaats said:
"Meow" and Congrats Cat from one cat to another ;D :thumb:
Were you guys in that Broadway play..."Cats"...?[/color] :angel:

·
Registered
344 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS CAT!!!!! You sound like me! I know I will make a scene at the dealership!! Now are you going to tuck her in and give her a kiss nite nite? Did you find a big blankeee? I'm happy for you, enjoy your baby. :dancing: :woot: :wine: :wine:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
axiama said:
Oh for Pete's sake. :eek:hno:
Gophers
Poor poor Axiama, that makes the score Gophers 3, Axiama and chipmunks, 1 :thumb:

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
nickyd said:
YES!!!! I was hoping that you would say that. This is my first white vehicle and I was not sure that I wanted one.

P.S. Love the gophers and looking forward to Tubby's reign. I'm up in northern MN.
Hey welcome to the forum. There are a couple of us on this site that have been trying to educate Axiama as to the reality of Goldie Gopher. She feels he is a chipmunk or other various rodents.... I hope Tubby can recruit, he looks like he is a run and gun guy, I can't remember anyone really playing that style at U of M. Wonder how it will work in the Big Ten. Can't be any worse than the last few years..

You will love the WDT. It is a very rich, deep color. It certain lights it looks quite like silver and in others has a gold tint, when sitting alone it might look white, but next to a true white car it is definitely not white. Shouldn't show the salt to much up there in God's country! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
nickyd said:
Nope only Red look as good as you thought WDT would. ;P

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
coop said:
Nope only Red look as good as you thought WDT would. ;P
That hurts...I guess if I couldn't have gotten the best color, I might have considered red :cheers:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
CongRATS Cats, I am sure you are loving it already, I was like bsox too, i had the smile everytime I sat in it or walking around it. My neighbor must think I am crazy.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was down to 2 colors. Carbon metallic and WDT. I figured that the WDT would look better in the winter. They put so much salt on the roads up here that it is amazing your car doesnt' rust out in the first year.
I am looking forward to gophers b-ball, because I am trying to forget that we have a football team.

·
Registered
2,662 Posts
nickyd said:
I was down to 2 colors. Carbon metallic and WDT. I figured that the WDT would look better in the winter. They put so much salt on the roads up here that it is amazing your car doesnt' rust out in the first year.
I am looking forward to gophers b-ball, because I am trying to forget that we have a football team.
Too funny, I don't think we do have a football team do we? There's always hockey although they lost their number one guy to injuries a few weeks ago, but they always seem to come around. I hope so, I have a bet with a friend in Grand Forks on the head to head with them this year. A box of Walleye fillets vs. 2 Maine Lobsters!!!! I get the fillets if I win.

·
Registered
184 Posts
bsox said:
Hey welcome to the forum. There are a couple of us on this site that have been trying to educate Axiama as to the reality of Goldie Gopher. She feels he is a chipmunk or other various rodents.... I hope Tubby can recruit, he looks like he is a run and gun guy, I can't remember anyone really playing that style at U of M. Wonder how it will work in the Big Ten. Can't be any worse than the last few years..

You will love the WDT. It is a very rich, deep color. It certain lights it looks quite like silver and in others has a gold tint, when sitting alone it might look white, but next to a true white car it is definitely not white. Shouldn't show the salt to much up there in God's country! :thumb:
I wonder if the score for chipmunks was mine!!!! ;D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts