EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone... I've been lurking the forum for several months and learned sooooo much from everyone here, THANKS! I didn't have anything to add so I kept my mouth shut :-X ... but on Friday we picked up our new Enclave that we ordered Jan. 9th, which put it at exactly 6 weeks and 2 days! I was expecting longer based on all the stories here... Cocoa/Cashmere CXL/AWD/Ent. #4/Lux Pkg/Driver's Confidence Pkg/Chrome Wheels/Tow Pkg. - This is our first vehicle larger than a sedan and it's awesome... so many toys, so little time!

We did have one snafu in that the rear windshield wiper came off while driving within the first 24 hrs. but our dealership was great about replacing it right away with another one off the lot yesterday...

·
Registered
612 Posts
kencave said:
Hi everyone... I've been lurking the forum for several months and learned sooooo much from everyone here, THANKS! I didn't have anything to add so I kept my mouth shut :-X ... but on Friday we picked up our new Enclave that we ordered Jan. 9th, which put it at exactly 6 weeks and 2 days! I was expecting longer based on all the stories here... Cocoa/Cashmere CXL/AWD/Ent. #4/Lux Pkg/Driver's Confidence Pkg/Chrome Wheels/Tow Pkg. - This is our first vehicle larger than a sedan and it's awesome... so many toys, so little time!

We did have one snafu in that the rear windshield wiper came off while driving within the first 24 hrs. but our dealership was great about replacing it right away with another one off the lot yesterday...
Congratulations and welcome to EnclaveForum! You really tricked this one out. You will find a new feature or two every day.. Post pictures to your gallery when you get a chance.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Congrats kencave and welcome to the "Enclave Family"! That is weird about your wiper blade. I actually "popped" ours off the first time I hand washed the vehicle and "scared the **** out of myself". :banghead: I then "popped" it back on easily and breathed a sigh of relief. :thumb: Maybe your dealer's detail people had done the same and just not gotten it back on real good. That was nice of your dealer to "pillage" one off of one of his existing 'claves to get you back going. That is the kind of Buick/GM customer service that I have come to know and love over the years! :cheers:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts