EnclaveForum.net: Buick Enclave Online Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post how long you have been on here! i bet i have the most with 20 hours and 5 min! But i really want to catch up to my acadiaforum.net time of 3 days 2 hours and 13 min!!!

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I wonder if those hours of yours are from work or home ;)

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
By the way 1 Hour 30 mins in just one day.

My boss at work is more flexible than the one at home ;D

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have 2 days and 54 min now!! WOO HOO! But i still have to catch up to my acadia one of 4 days and 28 min!

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Still ONLY 16 hours and 22 minutes.

A

·
0 Posts
BTW, in case you hadn't found it, you can click on the More Stats link on the board index and see the top 10 in lots of categories, including online time.

Gmoney is beating me, btw!

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
I have got to leave my machine on connected over night to beat him ;D

By the way your stats do not show how many different machines were used to access the site. I believe I would be on top, I even use my PSP & PS3 to access this site! :thumb:

A

·
0 Posts
Yeah those stats are forum stats, not server stats. I have those too, but it's difficult to differentiate between the various forums (acadia, enclave, outlook) since they share a hosting platform. I'll look tonight and see what I can find...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
coopermine said:
I have got to leave my machine on connected over night to beat him ;D

By the way your stats do not show how many different machines were used to access the site. I believe I would be on top, I even use my PSP & PS3 to access this site! :thumb:
Actually i think i would be on top there too! I have been on my laptop, desktop, gramas laptop, moms work, and many different ones at school (7 school ones at least!!) (i got caught looking at enclave stuff at school in my drafting class and the teacher had a talk with me and told me that i should never be on any other applications except AutoCad.... but he was gone the last few days so i was able to! :-X :nono: :banana:

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
7 at school!

Forgive me I forget you have NES ;D

Well I have used all 5 Laptop/Desktop at home, My PSP and PS3 and two machines are work. total of 9 different machines.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Total time logged in: 2 days, 2 hours and 21 minutes

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
5d 13h 49m

1 - 20 of 22 Posts